"The song Salix is inspired by the works of Stig Lindberg (1916–1982). He was a Swedish ceramic designer, glass designer, textile designer, industrial designer, painter, and illustrator. He had a unique style and the things he designed are often very beautiful and functional. Salix is the name of one of his most famous patterns, used on coffee cups."
"Salix" was written, recorded and performed by C-J Larsgården in 2006.
- A newborn baby.
- An amateur photograph.
- Artist tools.
- Butch Anthony, folk artist, and his fortune-telling chicken.
- Art theft.
- The Brothers Quay, animators.
- Cocorosie, musicians.
- Brian Eno @ SFMOMA
- Exuma, singer, painter & performance artist.
- The Factory scene.
- Famous artists.
- Jean-Luc Godard, filmmaker.
- Stig Lindberg, designer.
- Rene Magritte, painter.
- Mondrian, painter.
- Charles Willson Peale, painter.
- Richard Pryor, writer/comedian.
- Egon Schiele, painter.